GDT: CHL Top Prospects Game 2014 / Sportsnet/TVASports

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Is it me or Draisatl was almost invisible? Not that it matters...we won't have a chance at him but just saying....

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Still not a fan of Ritchie. Guys I like did well. Still can't believe CSS doesn't have McCann higher. Fabbri helped his cause I thought. Plekanec-like potential. McDonald did well.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Dal Colle:handclap: was a force playing with Reinhart, he as a wicked shot as does Blake Clarke. Ho Sang has the hand-eye co-ordination of a former Hab Steve Shutt, better skater and skills though.
Ritchie has some problems with his edges that he needs to work on, great physical game and was always involved in the play. Ehlers was Ehlers, always a treat to watch him play, he will be a good NHLer.
I could see the Habs wanting Billia or MacDonald, Billia with our 3rd round pick, would be a steal. Goldobin has unreal talent and Scherbak:handclap: stood out in this game, excellent skater and drives the net.

McCann:handclap: as another player whose game stood out, behind Reinhart though. If a team could draft Dal Colle / LW - McCann / C - Scherbak /RW they would have their #1 line for the future IMHO.:handclap: All three of these players were engaged in the play every shift and they could create a highlight reel by themselves, but together what a treat for the fans.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad