Confirmed with Link: Chicago Wolves AHL Affiliate

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Was looking at PuckPedia roster and noticed defenseman Joey Keane is still listed as a restricted free agent. I'm assuming if he plays this year it will either be in the KHL or somewhere else overseas but he doesn't appear to be signed with anyone.

Any chance he winds up with the Wolves on either a two-way or AHL contract?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Was looking at PuckPedia roster and noticed defenseman Joey Keane is still listed as a restricted free agent. I'm assuming if he plays this year it will either be in the KHL or somewhere else overseas but he doesn't appear to be signed with anyone.

We gave him a QO to keep his rights when he was leaving for russia. That is all. Doubt he comes back

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015

Probably making more and doing more in the KHL

Reactions: DaveG

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Man, Spiros Anastas's international coaching profile is something else. Canada, South Korea, Estonia, Serbia, Greece, and China. I get that some countries without much hockey background would want to bring in a Canadian coach (he at least has dual citizenship in Greece), but it's crazy to me that he's coached for *all* of those countries.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Man, Spiros Anastas's international coaching profile is something else. Canada, South Korea, Estonia, Serbia, Greece, and China. I get that some countries without much hockey background would want to bring in a Canadian coach (he at least has dual citizenship in Greece), but it's crazy to me that he's coached for *all* of those countries.

He's coached everywhere man, coached the deserts bare man (wait what?) coached mountain air man

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 9
    Staked: $30,669.00