GDT: Chicago @ Winnipeg Jets Friday Oct.11th 7:00pm Winnipeg's home opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Checked out a little bit of the 'Hawks broadcast and turns out Rick Ball is their new play-by-play guy. He had been the Flames announcer for the past 10 seasons.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I'm not trying to be clever or witty or make a joke. How does a team with this kind of talent on offense put together such a sloppy and disjointed power play? It's absolutely horrific, it looks like a bunch of kids out there. Again I'm not kidding, I feel like I could put together a better strategy by accident as a layman
Aggressive penalty kill by the Hawks sometimes you have to give credit to the PK.
I’m sure the Jets will make adjustments but if it happens on a regular bases than you can complain. Jets PP is 50% so far

Wedgeden

Mar 31, 2012
I just realized my TV can download and stream the Bell Fibe app which is connected to my satellite that I left at my sister's house. So now I can watch Jets games for free again!! Woo-hoo!!
I always assumed Bell Fibe was mobile only.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
We looked good at evens. Should be up but hawks had a couple of filed opportunities. Having fun at the game although this game badly needs a goal.

Sitting beside two guys that have talked non stop about work??? Get a board room you wankers

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
We looked good at evens. Should be up but hawks had a couple of filed opportunities. Having fun at the game although this game badly needs a goal.

Sitting beside two guys that have talked non stop about work??? Get a board room you wankers
They are the ushers, understandable :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: ps241
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad