Chicago White Sox forced to drop ticket prices because of bad baseball

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sawchuk1971

Jun 16, 2011
MSN

That has led to the White Sox taking more drastic measures to get fans into their stadium. On Friday, Front Office Sports pointed out that SeatGeek, the league’s official ticket resale marketplace, had seats for Friday’s White Sox game for as little as $7.

Yet that is not the worst of it. The popular ticket marketplace currently has several games in the final month of the season that are going for as low as $1. A disturbing price for an MLB and something you would expect from the local Single-A club.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I thought I saw a news story that said the Cardinals were going to sell $0 tickets or something to try to get people to come to games.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
If only every team the NHL were forced to do this….

90% of the on ice product during the regular season is just so goddamn dull and a chore to get through.

In today’s economy, going out for 1 night to watch a game should not cost the same as half your rent (or more) for some folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirJW

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
If only every team the NHL were forced to do this….
They would, if people stayed away.

I can tell you this, for all the heat that Winnipeg took when there were a bunch of empty seats at the start of last season, that was also the first time that I started seeing honest to goodness deals on tickets being offered by the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad