Proposal: CHI-TOR (The Deadline's Biggest Blockbuster)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
To Chicago:
:hawks
-Petr Mrazek
-2022 1st round pick
-2023 1st round pick
-the rights to Matthews Knies
-Ty Voit

To Toronto:
:leafs
-Marc Andre Fleury (50% retention)
-Calvin de Haan (50% retention)
-Brandon Hagel

I've done the math already and it works.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
The value is probably fair, but I dont think the leafs will be willing to pay whats required to move Mrazek nor do I think they have much interest in Hagel.

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018
leafs very high on Knies. Doubt he gets dealt.
To be fair, every prospect Toronto has that plays slightly above average the team doesn’t want to move look at robertson, liljgren & whomever else there was they talk about selling them off now because they aren’t what you thought they would be & you could’ve sold them off when they actually had a ton of value & possibly won a cup from those trades, it’s time for Toronto to actually trade for some defensive talent & goaltending talent if not they get bounced in the first round agai.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Brutal for Leafs longterm. Man up and trade one of your star forwards if you want a big trade, there will be enough scoring left afterwords and the return would be better than this.

Reactions: BLNY

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
To Chicago:
-Petr Mrazek
-2022 1st round pick
-2023 1st round pick
-Ty Voit

To Toronto:
-Brandon Hagel

Worst trade ever? I think so!

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
To Chicago:
-Petr Mrazek
-2022 1st round pick
-2023 1st round pick
-Ty Voit

To Toronto:
-Brandon Hagel

Seems fair ,Leafs 1st rders almost 2nd rders and I hate Mrazek but pretty even.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
To Chicago:
-Petr Mrazek
-2022 1st round pick
-2023 1st round pick
-Ty Voit

To Toronto:
-Brandon Hagel

Ummmmm not a chance, we got Kallgren baby!!

Reactions: Cogburn

Doubledose

Oct 14, 2021
2 firsts and a prospect doing well? I know I know.. give to get and leafs need to do something. But that .. seems abit much to go for it.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
They don't have interest in a 25 goal scorer who is signed for 3 more years at $1.5 AAV who plays with a motor night in and night out?
We don't have interest in moving two first round picks + Knies who's a first round talent. No disrespect to Hagel, but that's a massive overpayment. Too many moving parts here, make it a simpler deal, we are not moving two first round picks for Hagel as the centerpiece.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I don't see us trading two firsts. Word is we are waiting on a d target to drop to a 2nd.

I can see us trading to be rid of Mrazek but it might be prospects and players that propel the trade.

There is a very real possibility we do nothing about our goaltending until summer and just hope it was playing injured that was messing up Jack.

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
I would do it from a Leafs POV if Knies is replaced with another prospect. We're already giving up two first's and he's pretty well our top prospect. Only one in his power forward mold as well.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
We don't have interest in moving two first round picks + Knies who's a first round talent. No disrespect to Hagel, but that's a massive overpayment. Too many moving parts here, make it a simpler deal, we are not moving two first round picks for Hagel as the centerpiece.

you’re getting playoff goaltending, de Haan, and getting rid of Mrazek’s awful deal. That’s worth quite a bit

Reactions: Muffinalt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad