Proposal: CHI - OTT: Reichel for Boucher

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Why the Reichel hate? He’s shown to be pretty skilled. He looks like the hawks brought him up too early but I can’t imagine how he doesn’t at least develop into a decent middle six scoring forward.
That’s the hope. He had two seasons ppg in the A, but he was really bad last year. Really bad. And hasn’t had a good preseason.

He played with Bedard? I thought he was playing centre?
He didn’t play with Bedard, but Reichel at center was a brief and failed experiment.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
That’s the hope. He had two seasons ppg in the A, but he was really bad last year. Really bad. And hasn’t had a good preseason.

He didn’t play with Bedard, but Reichel at center was a brief and failed experiment.
He should have been playing with Bedard to give him a shot with a decent centre.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020

Is it confidence? Usage? Is he that soft on the puck? I liked what I saw of him in limited viewings 2 seasons ago, and liked what I saw from him in his draft year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad