Trade: [CHI/OKC] Josh Giddey for Alex Caruso

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I can't believe the Bulls couldn't get one of the gazillion picks OKC has stashed away. Caruso is just the kind of player OKC needs.

Reactions: HisIceness

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So, what the hell is Giddey?

He has been in NBA for 3 seasons, and it appears each season has been at different position

Is this a guy who isn't good at any spot or did roster in OKC lead to moving him around?

Don't watch enough of NBA, but the guy was drafted 6th overall and doesn't seem to be terrible player so some of the "OMG awful" seems a bit of a strange reactions

I get Caruso was good defensive player, but he is 8 years older than guy Bulls just acquired so surely, we should be thrilled as Bull fans with idea of this old/meh roster at least getting young at least

Reactions: Neutrinos

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

He has been in NBA for 3 seasons, and it appears each season has been at different position

Is this a guy who isn't good at any spot or did roster in OKC lead to moving him around?

Don't watch enough of NBA, but the guy was drafted 6th overall and doesn't seem to be terrible player so some of the "OMG awful" seems a bit of a strange reactions

I get Caruso was good defensive player, but he is 8 years older than guy Bulls just acquired so surely, we should be thrilled as Bull fans with idea of this old/meh roster at least getting young at least
I think the beef is that OKC has an absurd amount of draft picks and the Bulls didn’t get any of them.

Reactions: Voight

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

Lock up your teenage daughters

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
first trade the bulls have made since 8/28/21

Man I remember when Kevin Cheveldayoff went three years without making a player for player trade.

They re absolutely stacked with young talent and need more of a veteran presence on the team, not to mention a player like Caruso.

Giddy is a fine player but OKC has enough young talent not to mention 1,000 draft picks in the next 5 years.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Man I remember when Kevin Cheveldayoff went three years without making a player for player trade.

They re absolutely stacked with young talent and need more of a veteran presence on the team, not to mention a player like Caruso.

Giddy is a fine player but OKC has enough young talent not to mention 1,000 draft picks in the next 5 years.
I don’t think Ron Francis did it once while with Carolina.

Reactions: Voight

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Kings offered the 13th puck for Caruso and they took this instead.

Monty McNair is ass and never gets any deals done. He needs to be replaced.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad