Confirmed Trade: [CHI/CBJ] Jones, 2021 1st (32OA), '22 6th for Boqvist, '21 1st (12OA), '21 2nd, '22 1st (protected)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
I would've been "fine" with two of:

a) Boqvist
b) 11th
c) Reichel
d) 2022 1st

We accomplished that via a and d. BUT THEN ADDITIONALLY...

got the 11th in exchange for 31st AND...

got a 2nd (Jake Bean) for a 6th.

Hat tip to Jarmo.

Reactions: CBJx614 and Viqsi

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Bean - Boqvist

plus 2 1st from a team probably not playoff bound. I’d love to see Jarmo draft 2 D with those picks and have the 4 players anchor their D core for the next 10 years.

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
Vlasic and Karlsson are brutal
I dare say even worse

OK fair. I just think if you're signing the deal TODAY with the benefit of the hindsight of those deals, don't get on that level. This is a terrible trade for Chicago compounded by a worse contract.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
I would've been "fine" with two of:

a) Boqvist
b) 11th
c) Reichel
d) 2022 1st

We accomplished that via a and d. BUT THEN ADDITIONALLY...

got the 11th in exchange for 31st AND...

got a 2nd (Jake Bean) for a 6th.

Hat tip to Jarmo.

Boqvist is not a elite prospect his one dimensional skll hasn't even shown. I'm glad stan didn't trade beaudin he is a elite defenseman. Plus we didn't give up Reichel. The draft this year doesn't have any real impact player . Imo both teams received exactly what they wanted

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Boqvist is not a elite prospect his one dimensional skll hasn't even shown. I'm glad stan didn't trade beaudin he is a elite defenseman. Plus we didn't give up Reichel. The draft this year doesn't have any real impact player . Imo both teams received exactly what they wanted
LOL. The Hawks just traded the one elite defenseman they had for a guy posing as one but isn't really.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad