Chewing the Mouthguard Looks Classless and is Careless

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm a big Matthew Tkachuk fan, but him constantly chewing the piece of plastic (that was once formed to cover his teeth to help prevent concussions and loss of teeth) looks so dumb. And I've noticed a few other players doing it too. Looks classless. I wonder what insurance thinks about it? Wonder if the NHL cares? Looks so idiotic to me and obviously defeats the purpose of the mouthguard.

*edit- I played with a mouthguard, it's literally not a big deal at all and they serve a valuable purpose.

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005
abe-simpson-abe-simpson-cloud.gif

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I'm a big Matthew Tkachuk fan, but him constantly chewing the piece of plastic (that was once formed to cover his teeth to help prevent concussions and loss of teeth) looks so dumb. And I've noticed a few other players doing it too. Looks classless. I wonder what insurance thinks about it? Wonder if the NHL cares? Looks so idiotic to me and obviously defeats the purpose of the mouthguard.

*edit- I played with a mouthguard, it's literally not a big deal at all and they serve a valuable purpose.
1673585367021.png

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Never understood why this bothers people so much.

Like really, he’s just some dude chewin on his mouthguard. I’m sure he enjoys that it bothers people

Reactions: DropIt and Jason316

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL

What?

Reactions: dss97

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I don't particularly like it. I guess some guys miss their binky / pacifier.

Spitting is grosser to me though. Nothing worse than having a seat on the bench with your skates down where some guy just dumped his saliva.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Hahahahaha, “cLaSsLEsS”

If there’s a word I wish would take a flight to another galaxy, it’s that one.

Reactions: Jozay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad