GWT: Champions League - League Stage

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Vlahovic with a very well taken goal to equalize for Juve. Great movement and redirection of the ball when running into front of the defender.

Too often you see players just waiting for the ball to reach them, be it forwards or defenders, when just being proactive and getting to the ball split second and half a yard before opponent does, like Vlahovic did here, can make the difference between scoring or not.

Edit: Di Gregorio sent off for the slightest of touches on the ball outside the box to move the ball away from Openda's legs.

Last edited:

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I would disagree that it's fixed, but I would be foolish to argue with Juve fans when it comes to recognizing match fixing.
When do I ever complain about reffing? This match is one of the worst officiated matches I have ever seen. Even Milan fans on Reddit are calling saying the officiating is garbage.

The Calciopoli was proven years later to be a farce

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Martinez stops a goal after an insane throughball from Musiala. Same breaks up a counter at the other end that could’ve made it 2-0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad