GWT: Champions League - League Stage

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
They sat back because they had the lead, it happens in all sports my brethren.

If that helps you cope, sure. I already explained the handball, there was a foul before the ball hit Calafiori's arm.
Hence my deserved call :huh:
That said PSG was close enough in the second half that it's fair to say Arsenal wasn't under control.
As for the foul you can explain all you want it's not true. Just in your mind. There was no foul and the ref decided it wasn't a handball.
Again that's OK I'm not sure what are handball today.
But I think even the most biased Arsenal fan would say it's called more often than not in UEFA competitions.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yes, crying about luck when you can massively outspend all opposition is funny to outsiders even when it's your group doing it.
Yeah, the team I route for is definitely a privilege compared to others for sure, but I don't think we should punish innovative minds. And it's not like EPL got wealthy because of USA money, they have great ratings in SE Asia, Middle East, and Oceanic. Those were fair territories for BuLi, La Liga, and Serie A to get to.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You say French clubs have bad luck or get screwed by the refs every single year so forgive me for not taking you seriously because at that point the Evilo who cried wolf has shed every tear his eyes could.
Not true but I mean you don't care about reality anyway so what's the point?
Continue to lie, exaggerate, troll and whine.

Heck I even wrote Brest had no business being in front in this very thread!
Oh wait you probably selected the posts you could troll about.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
As for the foul you can explain all you want it's not true. Just in your mind. There was no foul and the ref decided it wasn't a handball.
There was a foul, the ref was pointing for a free kick to the Arsenal. I am not saying it was the correct call at all, but take that up with the ref. I thought it was a handball personally, but PSG still loses if we continue these "what if" scenarios.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
There was a foul, the ref was pointing for a free kick to the Arsenal. I am not saying it was the correct call at all, but take that up with the ref. I thought it was a handball personally, but PSG still loses if we continue these "what if" scenarios.
There was zero foul. And hence my "deserved" even with the pen (and thus favourable xG, which was my point).

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Hence my deserved call :huh:
That said PSG was close enough in the second half that it's fair to say Arsenal wasn't under control.
Again that's OK I'm not sure what are handball today.
But I think even the most biased Arsenal fan would say it's called more often than not in UEFA competitions.
Regarding the 2nd half that was due to Timber being subbed and having to have a lb that never played rb play rb

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Yeah, the team I route for is definitely a privilege compared to others for sure, but I don't think we should punish innovative minds. And it's not like EPL got wealthy because of USA money, they have great ratings in SE Asia, Middle East, and Oceanic. Those were fair territories for BuLi, La Liga, and Serie A to get to.

Oh my sweet summer child.

• Love
Reactions: S E P H

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Big blow for Juve as Bremer, who has been their defensive lynchpin to start the season without conceding, is forced to come off injured (knee). The situation didn't even look that bad, he just went shoulder to shoulder with an opponent.

And just 8 mins later, Nico Gonzalez is also injured and replaced by Conceicaio.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I thought Remy Cabella was gonna eat the Premier League for breakfast when he signed for Newcastle. Fun that he's still around and starting in the CL.
He had some terrible seasons and some resurrections. He's a weird guy. Definitely very talented.

After 30 minutes, arguably the best player on the pitch for both teams is a kid celebrating his 17th birthday today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad