Prospect Info: Champions Hockey League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Definitely our most under the radar top prospect. He could really be something special down the line.

I opted to keep the Champions league stuff on it's own because it's tough to get a read on these kind of games since the level of comp will vary pretty wildly. He's ripping it up so far in the Champions league as he now has 7 pts in 11 games but we'll see what that means as this season will tell the tale in the SHL.

I've watched a bit of him here and there but just haven't been impressed at all as players his size will need to likely be great at something to reach the NHL full time, I don't know what that skill would be for him other then his speed/skating but now I plan on trying to see more of him in the SHL so we'll see how things go.

Last edited:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I opted to keep the Champions league stuff on it's on because it's tough to get a read on these kind of games since the level of comp will vary pretty wildly. He's ripping it up so far in the Champions league as he now has 7 pts in 11 games but we'll see what that means as this season will tell the tale in the SHL.

I've watched a bit of him here and there but just haven't been impressed at all as players his size will need to likely be great at something to reach the NHL full time, I don't know what that skill would be for him other then his speed/skating but now I plan on trying to see more of him in the SHL so we'll see how things go.
He's never all that flashy, although he does move very well. His smarts are his best attribute, it's where he really shines IMO. You have to keep a close eye on him to get some of the more subtle stuff he does well. He's really good at reading the plays and getting the puck where it needs to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad