Boston Globe CHAD FINN - NESN360 app customers too often get more glitches than pitches

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
Half price if you pay up front (no refunds).
1726953413588.png

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
ESPN networks just went dark on FUBU anyone else have this?

I added it and cancelled directv 2 weeks ago but I guess I’ll do the reverse rn if need be.

I want to sue their ceos for distress and damages.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
And this is why I’ll continue to use pirated streams.

I’d be happy to pay. But I’ve been burned too many times with no satisfactory remedy.

Cable companies, PS vue, NESN 360, you name it. They’re overpriced, f***ing suck, and the corporate model is to do f*** all to fix it while they sit their and stimulate their own nipples ala that scene in South Park with the cable companies.

Until consumers en masse use their buying power and abstain, nothing will ever change

If everyone in America just canceled all their subscriptions, refused to buy gas and food for a week, these craven corporate bloodsuckers would panic and you’d see us get what we want faster than you can say seize the means of production

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
If everyone in America just canceled all their subscriptions, refused to buy gas and food for a week, these craven corporate bloodsuckers would panic and you’d see us get what we want faster than you can say seize the means of production

Yeah, because seizing the means of production has worked out so well all the times it was tried before. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad