Proposal: CGY-STL Blockbuster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Did you really just say Tkachuk for Kyrou is a lateral move? Wow.

Pretty close to lateral if you judge by the performance this year. Of course, Kyrou still needs to show that he can sustain that over a couple of more years.

But the gist is that we will not be valuing Tkachuck much higher than Kyrou. Whatever evaluation from the Flames' perspective is really irrelevant to our assessment.

Ledge And Dairy

Pretty close to lateral if you judge by the performance this year. Of course, Kyrou still needs to show that he can sustain that over a couple of more years.

But the gist is that we will not be valuing Tkachuck much higher than Kyrou. Whatever evaluation from the Flames' perspective is really irrelevant to our assessment.
No it's not. I literally posted the stats for this year earlier in the thread and Tkachuk is the far superior player. Looking at points alone doesn't define a player

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
No it's not. I literally posted the stats for this year earlier in the thread and Tkachuk is the far superior player. Looking at points alone doesn't define a player

It's just your assessment (maybe also the Flames, I don't know).

But whatever it is, it's irrelevant to our decision making process.

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
I dont really care whether blues want to keep Kyrou or not, all I'm saying is that calling it a "lateral move" is just completely biased

It's just your own assessment (whether biased I'm not going to say).

Nothing more, nothing less. Please stop pushing your view on everyone else, on something (prediction of how the player will do in the future) that is inherently subjective.

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
How are stats that cover all measures subjective or biased here?

You can always selective find stats that are favorable to their argument.

More over, valuation of a player is mostly about what you think their future progression is like, which often deviates significantly from any stat that you can find.

Like I said, what you think is irrelevant to what the Blues, as an organization, and fanbase assesses the difference between Tkachuk and Kyrou.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad