CFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
At least this makes the decision to turf JJ and Simon easy, not that there was much doubt. A couple of wins against fellow also rans isn’t enough. Now get Ford in there and try to salvage having a QB for next year.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
This one has the potential to be really ugly. Our body language and effort is abysmal.

Edit: And that pretty much cements JJ’s career as a HC. Great job preparing the team.
Don’t say that. Maybe just as an Elk/EE coach.

He hasn’t surfaced in Jeremy ODays Sk Riderland yet. Facepalm.

• Haha
Reactions: bellagiobob

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
You could see from the opening play that they had no interest in competing. And I’ve had enough of watching MBT, made no sense to start the plug tonight in the first place, and now it’s blown up big time. What a disaster.
Ford has three bad quarters and he’s immediately benched.

Meanwhile the other QBs get much longer leashes.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
You could see from the opening play that they had no interest in competing. And I’ve had enough of watching MBT, made no sense to start the plug tonight in the first place, and now it’s blown up big time. What a disaster.
In a blow out disaster like this, you would think that a 36 year old QB would already be on the bench. It's not like he is on an upward trajectory.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
At least this makes the decision to turf JJ and Simon easy, not that there was much doubt. A couple of wins against fellow also rans isn’t enough. Now get Ford in there and try to salvage having a QB for next year.
Like LT said, "we have a lot of work to do."

My wife wants me to switch to Secret Lives of Mormon Wives. I’ve held out strong so far…..but not gonna lie :)

Edit - Thank gawd for having multiple TVs.
Watch out for those types of girls. You don't want your wife to get any ideas.

Reactions: brentashton

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Worst 22 minutes of football to start a game I’ve ever seen a team play. I’m beyond pissed at myself for arranging my schedule to watch this debacle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad