CFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Another Gregor beauty:

Does he realize that Ford has only played approximately 10-11 quarters out of the 28 quarters he's referencing. I grant that the first game vs. Saskatchewan provided the spark, but basically he's completely marginalizing the efforts of the RBs and the Oline by saying it's all Ford's doing.

PS. Also ignores that the first game the running game broke out was also the debut of Rankin.

Last edited:

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Another Gregor beauty:

Does he realize that Ford has only played approximately 10-11 quarters out of the 28 quarters he's referencing. I grant that the first game vs. Saskatchewan provided the spark, but basically he's completely marginalizing the efforts of the RBs and the Oline by saying it's all Ford's doing.

PS. Also ignores that the first game the running game broke out was also the debut of Rankin.

I am pretty certain he does this so that he can rant and rave about it and bait people into calling him dumb. Creates clicks/conversation.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Fair enough. I'm still pissed at him being held out early in the year. If we're talking about development, him getting zero snaps this season under Jones did not help lol.
Yes, that was terrible, and ultimately, justifiably, cost Jones his job. I just hope his stupid decisions like that one, aren't enough to cost us a playoff spot, which I truly believe we are capable of, and would be more than capable of, had he not put the team in such a bad spot.

Another Gregor beauty:

Gregor should just STFU as soon as possible. He's digging a stupid hole by providing information that is out of whack and easily broken apart.

Reactions: brentashton

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Yes, that was terrible, and ultimately, justifiably, cost Jones his job. I just hope his stupid decisions like that one, aren't enough to cost us a playoff spot, which I truly believe we are capable of, and would be more than capable of, had he not put the team in such a bad spot.

Gregor should just STFU as soon as possible. He's digging a stupid hole by providing information that is out of whack and easily broken apart.
Gregor can't make an argument without insulting someone else for their opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad