CFL 2024

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Saw Adam Richman on an episode of The Food that Built America, the guy has lost a lot of weight. Not sure how recent the episode was but in that show he was trim, trim, trim.

View attachment 900133
I saw him in a Man Finds Food episode and thought it might be an old show, but yah, he's really trimmed down. No way he can eat normally like he chows down on the shows.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Watched some of the game last night and finally had to turn the channel. Is it just me or does it seem that every 2 out of 3 plays are penalized?

Reactions: brentashton

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Watched some of the game last night and finally had to turn the channel. Is it just me or does it seem that every 2 out of 3 plays are penalized?
Canadian Flag League.

But in fairness the EE have improved in that area just of late.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
They just need to reign them in. The Command Center can still be an asset, but not if they are basically officiating the game from the booth. I don't think the CFL refs on the field are that bad relative to other leagues. In every league you see complaints about the level of officiating. I think personally that basketball is the worst of the bunch, but it's easy to highlight awful officiating in every major sport.

For me it's the arbitrary manner in which they choose to jump in. There doesn't seem to be any standardized code of practice in how they operate. We've seen them call down to apply an offside or to re-spot a ball in fairly low leverage situations, and we've seen them force coaches to use challenges on blatantly obvious blown calls. Makes no sense.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I am definitely taking our boys to win tonight.

The Lions are banged up and now Ford should be in the groove to take the #1 spot and run with it.

No excuses for the guys--go and win it and maybe even blow them out--like the old days at Commonwealth. Then next week new ownership is announced and the long awaited turn around begins.

Reactions: Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Is there any reason to believe Bede is better than Faithful, beyond our unreliable coaching staff thinking so?

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Anderson is a real sticker at that outside linebacker position and is easily the best newcomer on the defense.

He will most likely be the EE's nominee for rookie of the year.

Reactions: Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad