CFL 2024

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
What would the sale of the Eskimos look like? What would the price be and who would it be paid to? If it is made before the ash is burned up how do we know it isn't just a cash grab?
The board from what I understand has cut the list from an about 20 proposals to around 6 very credible ones. This is not about a cash transfer but instead basically trying to find the best group to run the club going forward.

“We want Tre” chant echoing at at Commonwealth Stadium…
Mbt seems smart but he doesn’t have the arm to go deep and that’s death in the cfl. Both times he went deep it was under thrown and picked off. Jones will stop calling it, we will get a steady stream of underneath dumps that defences will tee off on.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
The board from what I understand has cut the list from an about 20 proposals to around 6 very credible ones. This is not about a cash transfer but instead basically trying to find the best group to run the club going forward.

Mbt seems smart but he doesn’t have the arm to go deep and that’s death in the cfl. Both times he went deep it was under thrown and picked off. Jones will stop calling it, we will get a steady stream of underneath dumps that defences will tee off on.
I hope the new owner has a sense of humor.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
*me every time MBT steps out there*

Yeah he doesn’t have the arm to go deep IN A PASSING LEAGUE

Did nobody bother to do some due diligence on this guy in 2024? Maybe a tryout?

f***ing lazy fatass Chris Jones. Have another doughnut.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I was part of that, this franchise is so damn stupid, he was the obvious answer after last year. Fans had bought in, at his worst he could float a pass for an INT just like MBT.

Idk why spending that cap money on MBT was so important.

Also why is Prukop short yardage. Ford isn’t even getting reps.

Jones must have it out for Tre. Either he’s a racist or a dolt. Or both.

I think I can run faster than MBT.

Reactions: Valhallis

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
That was quite the kick by bede, purifoy screwed up, if he dives in there he might get it but he just tried to stand up and pick it up.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I'm going to give the players some credit here. A close exciting game against the defending champs and it did come down to the wire.

A very young and inexperienced defense made 2 major mistakes on Fletcher runs but I thought there were some encouraging signs. On the whole, they played well in the 2nd half.

Simply can't understand the coaching choices:

-2 bonehead decisions ---on the gamble and the run back out of the end zone.
-a 3 man rush in the first half--why no blitzes??? or innovation from a "defensive genius"
-the best receiver in the league isn't a major component in the game strategy.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
Another game and another loss. This team seems to never be able to put a full 60 minutes together. Going to be another long season and the crowds can’t get any worse than they are now.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Idk why spending that cap money on MBT was so important.

Also why is Prukop short yardage. Ford isn’t even getting reps.

Jones must have it out for Tre. Either he’s a racist or a dolt. Or both.

I think I can run faster than MBT.
Geroy Simon said they didn't like Fords work ethic etc.

Ya the same Simon who BC cut loose because he was passed over again and again for the GM role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad