CFL 2024

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
1718309366464.png

1718309388337.png

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Well here we go Elkimo posters --(all 6 of us).

The best team in the CFL comes to town with superstar Fajardo. When did this guy become unbeatable?

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Mayala is looking like an excellent off-season acquisition.

That was a nice drive and it looks like they are going to rush the ball with Brown tonight. That makes all the difference--when the D knows its not pass, pass, pass.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I remember when Chris Jones could coach a defense.
For a guy who was supposedly hired as a defensive genius, Jones looks like a complete idiot.

Instead of using a pressure package in the last minute of the half, he goes with a 3 man rush which gives Fajardo all day to dissect a very inexperienced defense.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I think the EE played a good first half against a very good team.

They aren't getting much help from the sidelines.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Same story as last week, you have to help that D backfield out with pressure and not much so far.

They went after the rookie halfback --Jackson-right away.

You mean "for a dollar."
I said this months ago. The only assets this franchise has is its sports equipment. Their brand is dead now so they don’t even have that to cash in on now. Why would anybody offer more than $1 dollar and the assumption of debt? There is nothing else to buy now.

Looking at the size of the crowd tonight, after closing off the upper deck, maybe the next move is to close off every section and place all fans into just one or two now.

Reactions: K1984

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I said this months ago. The only assets this franchise has is its sports equipment. Their brand is dead now so they don’t even have that to cash in on now. Why would anybody offer more than $1 dollar and the assumption of debt? There is nothing else to buy now.

Looking at the size of the crowd tonight, after closing off the upper deck, maybe the next move is to close off every section and place all fans into just one or two now.
Agreed but not much the team can do wrt the miscalculations of the past. Its new owner or its extinction of the Elks species.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
That intercept was an underthrow but MBT had some very good passes in the first half. Man, can he not run--no mobility.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad