OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I guess Gervais/Wray and Saputo/Bologna team is not half bad.....

The last transfer window was a success. This playoff push wouldn't of happened without Clark, Rutty and Pierce.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I guess Gervais/Wray and Saputo/Bologna team is not half bad.....

The last transfer window was a success. This playoff push wouldn't of happened without Clark, Rutty and Pierce.

Bugaj looks decent too

In theory, I would bring him back. But you just know they're going to sell Saliba and replace him with a nobody. And then Yosef will never touch the ball after that.

A nobody like Pearce lol

If they do sell Saliba, I still wish for a #8 DP or get one of those u22 players. We can have 4

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Let's chill with the whole everything is coming up Millhouse thing everyone has going on right now. The only team they beat that was above them in the standings was a Charlotte team who is equally as bad on the road as CFMTL is.

Also, just think of where things would be if they didn't completely shit the bed against the 3rd or 4th worst team in the league.....twice.

Even in the wins, it's not like they were dominating. Especially last night, they should have lost if not for a "how the hell did you miss that" chance from Saba.

I'm really trying not to take anything from them but at the same time, we have to keep things in perspective because if we don't, we'll just get hurt later on when they lose.

Moving forward, I think they need to go all in this weekend. NYCFC has always murdered us so praying for a win or even draw against them will be really tough.

One thing that's worrisome though for me is Courtois' subbing. It was plainly evident at about the 60th minute that the team needed an injection of fresh legs. He waited until the 72nd minute and then 4 minutes later we scored. Atlanta was also really aggressive and had several chances between the 60th and 72nd minutes as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad