OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Same 11 as last Saturday I believe.

I believe so too. I like Clark so far, what a bargain deal!

I think if we use our extra magic Garber bucks they might retain.

We get free Garberbucks with the new u22 rule so there's that. There might be quite a bit of players leaving and we'll be free of Wanyama's money so who knows. Maybe we get another bargain deal

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Good first 10 mins. Edwards bringing lots of energy on that wing, with his play but also directing his colleagues.

I wish Martinez would have been included better in our offense, it feels like he never got comfortable all season. He's always on a different page.
He'll always be, unless he plays in an all-star team. He's not active enough up front. Still a killer finisher though, which is what matters the most in his role.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He'll always be, unless he plays in an all-star team. He's not active enough up front. Still a killer finisher though, which is what matters the most in his role.
Yeah, a lot of it is due to mobility I guess, he's just not a runner. He's not a ''volume '' guy. Clark brings a lot of that at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad