OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
What's the point of bringing new players when we'll be off for the next two weeks after tonight :sarcasm:

(@ThaDevilGirl please tell us about the weather in Philly, is it playable?)

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
reaction-meme.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TRG and ArtPeur

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
The Marshall-Rutty trade came with a contract extension until 2027 with 2028 as an option

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
What's the point of bringing new players when we'll be off for the next two weeks after tonight :sarcasm:

(@ThaDevilGirl please tell us about the weather in Philly, is it playable?)
Let them get acclimated to the city and team a bit before putting them in a game?

Also, I'm really starting to dislike this whole "not showing things in practice" punishment that Courtois is doling out. It's now several players that have come in his crosshairs and when it happens too much, you can have the team turn on you similarly to Losada last year.

Martinez, who has been our best player when healthy, is not even in Philly because of this, in a knockout game.

• Wow
Reactions: ArtPeur

Addik04

Sep 15, 2010
Let them get acclimated to the city and team a bit before putting them in a game?

Also, I'm really starting to dislike this whole "not showing things in practice" punishment that Courtois is doling out. It's now several players that have come in his crosshairs and when it happens too much, you can have the team turn on you similarly to Losada last year.

Martinez, who has been our best player when healthy, is not even in Philly because of this, in a knockout game.
I think it is more about standards in practice. Having good habits and working hard and you will be on the pitch. If he is doing that to Ibrahim and is not consequent with others, you are putting yourself in a bad place. However, I am only presuming stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad