OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tuned to RDS during the intermission only to see Porky Fils-à-Papa Leroux on the panel. He’s a soccer expert now?

I vomited a bit in my mouth and hurried to the Miami feed.

The aereal shots of the stadium that they were showing, made it look real small. Low angle is way better.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
That corner goal at the end of the 1st came off an offside play. But who's keeping score? Not me.

I'm starting to have doubts about Laurent. Vilsaint plays a fabulous 50 minutes. Toye, I had to check the game card a couple of times to see if he was really on the pitch. The gaffer subs off Vilsaint and keeps Toye for 65-70 minutes. I don't know.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
That corner goal at the end of the 1st came off an offside play. But who's keeping score? Not me.

I'm starting to have doubts about Laurent. Vilsaint plays a fabulous 50 minutes. Toye, I had to check the game card a couple of times to see if he was really on the pitch. The gaffer subs off Vilsaint and keeps Toye for 65-70 minutes. I don't know.

Vilsaint is delicate like a flower. Lots of games coming up, need to manage his minutes.

Same goes for Toye, this is just one game.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

The plan was to remove Toye first. They probably saw that Vilsaint was starting to struggle a bit so they removed him first.

It's not like Laurent has a ton of choices: Opoku, Coccáro, Martinez and Iankov have been missing a lot of games.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
The plan was to remove Toye first. They probably saw that Vilsaint was starting to struggle a bit so they removed him first.

It's not like Laurent has a ton of choices: Opoku, Coccáro, Martinez and Iankov have been missing a lot of games.
Well, even a struggling Vilsaint was better than a healthy Toye.

Vilsaint is delicate like a flower. Lots of games coming up, need to manage his minutes.

Same goes for Toye, this is just one game.
I would manage all of Toye's minutes. I don't really like his effort.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Vilsaint is super lanky. He needs to work on them scrawny ass legs. Everytime he's full-sprinting you get the feeling he's going break in half.

Everyday should be leg day for that boy.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

Vilsaint played really well but he was invisible after the first half. He spent a lot of energy coming back lower to give passing options to the defense and midfield, which was great btw.

Speaking of that, he's a smart kid on the pitch. A lot of his support helped the team unlock some situations and create chances.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Vilsaint played really well but he was invisible after the first half. He spent a lot of energy coming back lower to give passing options to the defense and midfield, which was great btw.

Speaking of that, he's a smart kid on the pitch. A lot of his support helped the team unlock some situations and create chances.

He's more of a 10 than a 9. But he's also not quite a 10. He's hard to pin.

But that could be a good thing.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Motta is a pretty coach

Edit : meant pretty good lmao

Yeah he won't stay long in Bologna. He wasn't sure to stay after this season.. but with the team in the Champions League, I wonder if he'll stay another year or cash in right now at some big club.. like ManU

Reactions: Power Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad