GDT: Central Division Semifinal GM6 | Wild vs Stars | 8:30pm CDT | TBS, BSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Who said there's a new top line? Zucc isn't ruled out. But a tough loss for the Wild if he can't go, can't ignore the fact that he's the point leader.
He might be the point leader but outside of 1, or POSSIBLY 2, games, he hasn't done shit.

EDIT: This isn't exclusive to Zucc, but he IS one of the higher paid players on the team so scrutiny is higher

Last edited:

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I have seen different projections of the top lines and it is going to be interesting to see some new combos.

Kap - Hart - Mojo
Nyqvist - Freddy - Boldy

That one may bring back both Kap and Boldy on the scoring sheet. Predicting a breakaway early for Boldy and a couple of tic-tac-toe for Kap and MoJo.

But the one I see most likely is Kap - Hart - Nyqvist, because Dean may not want too many changes. Either way they both must step up big time tonight.

And please, keep MoJo out of PK duty, Sunny & Nyqvist can handle that just fine.
Even better, stay out of the box and give them nothing.
Jet did not play a single second PP yesterday

Reactions: fgobuzz

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
It's time to hunt some Otter.

Please force a game 7. I remember 2016 G6 where they staged a great 3rd period comeback , down 4-0 , only to score on themselves and have that end up being the GWG. That one still stings.

Reactions: Sweetnut

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
The g6 and g7 wins from 2014 are easily my most fond sports memories of my life. I was at g6 and it was incredible. Watching g7 and that comeback was just so awesome

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
The g6 and g7 wins from 2014 are easily my most fond sports memories of my life. I was at g6 and it was incredible. Watching g7 and that comeback was just so awesome
The back-and-forth nature of that series is what made it so memorable. Six straight games won by the home team, then coming back from four one-goal deficits in G7.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
The back-and-forth nature of that series is what made it so memorable. Six straight games won by the home team, then coming back from four one-goal deficits in G7.
For sure. Just an awesome series. I remember having just found this forum around that time and I feasted for days on Avs fans tears lol

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Would like to think like Darth Vader, but I’m more in line with being called whiskers…..
462F635E-8882-4BC6-BDFF-0B42DB2E0DE3.gif
0E654BD7-8FE2-430E-BE63-FB3244CF849B.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: JBurd1 and TaLoN

JokersWilds

Dec 21, 2022
Wow wild fans have checked out lol

It's really old to watch every team in this state completely crap themselves in the playoffs over and over again, that said I'm really going to try and maintain positivity tonight, I really do want them to win and at least force the game 7

JBurd1

Ice Queen
Dec 30, 2016
Per Russo:
Kaprizov-Hartman-Johansson Boldy-Gaudreau-Zuccarello Nyquist-Steel-Foligno Duhaime-Dewar-Reaves

Reactions: Sweetnut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad