GDT: Central Division Semifinal Game #1 | Wild @ Stars | 8:30pm CDT | ESPN2/BSN/KFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild925

Apr 11, 2023
New to this thread; what do people think of Russo? Getting a genuinely negative vibe.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Every Wild player shows up...excellent. The Stars are beatable, they look nervous.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Time to refill my drink. No changes anybody… whatever you mixed up for period one worked just fine. Have another.
Boy I’m out of sequence….I refilled (double Morgan Coke) at the mid period break. Gonna have to fill again before the start of 2nd. Could be a bad one if this keeps up. At least I’m self employed in the morning….

Forgot about the one during pre game too….mercy!

Reactions: pfunk

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
New to this thread; what do people think of Russo? Getting a genuinely negative vibe.
He is a boon to have as a sports fan, there are not very many better when it comes to gathering and providing useful information in a timely fashion. The things he puts in written publication are generally very well done. His tweets and personal opinions tend to be much more divisive.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
I have never been to Minnesota and grew up in Asia so I've been extremely appreciative of his in-depth reporting. Sure, his style has changed a bit over the years but he provides a lot of great information for someone who doesn't live anywhere close to the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki