Confirmed with Link: Centennial Authority votes to rename PNC Arena to the Lenovo Center

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
I would be surprised if there isn't some consideration into the ingress/egress onto Trinity, at the very least. I'm wondering if the renderings are focusing on the "development" itself rather than the support systems. I agree that if Dundon recognizes the parking issue and all associated access questions, he will do his best to address it. I only hope he feels the same about the bathrooms.

Edit: I also wonder if it wouldn't make sense to have "season ticket only" parking areas as a perk for season ticket holders. It would be easy to enforce with digital parking passes.

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
It's one thing dealing with mucking around the 82 acres the authority controls and a whole other ballgame dealing with highway/road entities. Who is paying for all these extra lanes, ramps, flyovers and what have you for Wade/Edwards Mill/Trinity?

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the special tailgating lot will be the only lot you will have to pay for on game day.

All other parking will be wide open and they will add a "parking fee" to each ticket, like walnut creek amphitheater did years back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad