Prospect Info: Cedar Park

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I'm going through the Wolves roster one by one and it's a trip. It's a mixture of players you knew about at one point but then totally forgot and then others who aren't really prospects or ever had a career but for one reason or another haven't hit the games played requirement to count against the veteran rule. Lots of guys who went to 4 years of college and then broke into the ECHL and are now in their mid to late 20s

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bichsel got a game misconduct for leaving the penalty box after being put in there haha. Left to try and go after the other guy going to the other box

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: LT and redbeardtx

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Bichsel got a game misconduct for leaving the penalty box after being put in there haha. Left to try and go after the other guy going to the other box

HAHA What!

Bichsel is surprising me, I knew he played hard/mean but the after whistle stuff is surprising for me. Usually Euro guys are way more reserved with the scrums/etc.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Has that Chicago shoulder patch always been there? Makes them look like they're from Washington DC or something

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
HAHA What!

Bichsel is surprising me, I knew he played hard/mean but the after whistle stuff is surprising for me. Usually Euro guys are way more reserved with the scrums/etc.

He got rocked by this guy with a big hit and was not happy about it. He's always involved in post whistle scrums though from what I've seen, but usually just stirring the pot to piss people off.

Idk why they didn't close the penalty box door after putting him in there but he tried to take advantage haha.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
The chemistry that Stankoven and Bourque already have is off the charts. Excited for the future of those two

Reactions: piqued

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Game misconduct - Leaving penalty bench (70.4)

70.4 if anyone is following along in their rulebooks

Honestly, probably the most badass penalty you can get

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Mav first star, Stank 2nd star

I feel like that actually does mean something in a road barn where you know they want to go homer with it

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
It's naïve to think that Bourque and Stankoven will continue to produce at a 1.33PPG rate, but if they do, I really wonder about the possibility of them being 'deadline acquisitions' by trading away Marchment/Faksa/Dellandrea. The window to win for the Stars is by no means closing, but you do want to ice your best rosters to contend and Stankoven and Bourque are better than quite a few players on the main roster.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
It's naïve to think that Bourque and Stankoven will continue to produce at a 1.33PPG rate, but if they do, I really wonder about the possibility of them being 'deadline acquisitions' by trading away Marchment/Faksa/Dellandrea. The window to win for the Stars is by no means closing, but you do want to ice your best rosters to contend and Stankoven and Bourque are better than quite a few players on the main roster.

You would take Stankoven/Bourque over Faksa/Dellandrea in a 4th line role in the playoffs?

I donno man. I'm all for getting them in the lineup.. but replacing Marchment & Pavelski next year seems more logical.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Pretty obvious suspension, that is just something you don't do. Good learning experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad