GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
9928PCE.gif

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL

Hey Elk, I'm looking for your Ranksu emotional chart. I just got a new laptop, and I need to re-save that meme for future lol's and use. Do you happen to remember what thread you posted it in?

Oh and, Lets Go Blues!

Last edited:

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Hey Elk, I'm looking for your Ranksu emotional chart. I just got a new laptop, and I need to re-save that meme for future lol's and use. Do you happen to remember what thread you posted it in?
Ummm I remember it was some GDT where you didn't worry about the game :laugh:
Lemme check my history

JustOneB4IDie

Duel Cancer Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Imperial, Missouri
All I am going to say is that if the Blues don't show any urgency today, their season will be over sooner rather then later. Suck it up cupcakes, this is the real NHL season. Show some killer instinct for once for the long suffering fan base man. Like Hitch said you have to drive that knife into the opponents eye socket and into their skull man. I'm all for that. Blues Crue get together at the Pink Gallion off Butler Hill rd in South County today.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
So Bertta, Lehterä step up, I call you guys :bb:

Last edited by a moderator:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
All I am going to say is that if the Blues don't show any urgency today, their season will be over sooner rather then later. Suck it up cupcakes, this is the real NHL season. Show some killer instinct for once for the long suffering fan base man. Like Hitch said you have to drive that knife into the opponents eye socket and into their skull man. I'm all for that. Blues Crue get together at the Pink Gallion off Butler Hill rd in South County today.

Armstrong said that. It made me like him more.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
This one is really important. Not a must win but heading to their building down 2-0 will be very hard to overcome. Just play like we know you are capable Blues.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I know it feels early, but this feels like a "lose this game, enjoy an early off-season" type of situation to me.

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
I know it feels early, but this feels like a "lose this game, enjoy an early off-season" type of situation to me.

< 15% chance historically if we don't. And we aren't Chicago or LA going back home for the next 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad