GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Am I the only one with any confidence?

I'd say 75%-80% of people in this thread at least think we can get the win today. I think given the way game one went any team's board would feel the same way. I'm not saying it's right or wrong just that it's not really that unexpected.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
If they lose today, get prepared for a sweep because this team has the mental toughness of a first grader.

Blues have only comeback once in 19 tries in playoff history when falling behind 0-2 in a series (in 1972 against the Minnesota North Stars in seven games in the quarterfinals), and of those 18 series defeats, they've been swept 10 times.

Backes and Oshie better stop picking their noses and showup today.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
If they lose today, get prepared for a sweep because this team has the mental toughness of a first grader.

Blues have only comeback once in 19 tries in playoff history when falling behind 0-2 in a series (in 1972 against the Minnesota North Stars in seven games in the quarterfinals), and of those 18 series defeats, they've been swept 10 times.

Backes and Oshie better stop picking their noses and showup today.

What does a bunch of series' that happened in the 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 00's have to do with this team right now?

That has no barring on whether or not they will come back from an 0-2 deficit.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
What does a bunch of series' that happened in the 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 00's have to do with this team right now?

That has no barring on whether or not they will come back from an 0-2 deficit.

try and deny the stats all you want, blues lose today and this series is OVER with the joke of the leadership core we have.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
try and deny the stats all you want, blues lose today and this series is OVER with the joke of the leadership core we have.

The thing about stats is, they measure past results. Which in reality have no barring on future results. They may give us a possible insight on future results but they don't physically effect the future results.

Hey, I think the Blues really need to win this game too. But I don't think they're 100% out of it until they're actually 100% out of it. There's seven games for a reason. Let's just see what happens.

You should try enjoying sports. See how that works out for you.

Edgar Carrow

The Misshapen Steed
Oct 12, 2013
Blackwater Park

It's not a denial of the stats, it's a question of their relevance. The only constants between then and now are the team's name and location. Do you think the team name and/or location is the cause of the Blues' playoff problems?

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
So stoked for this game !! I was pretty tired friday morning from Game 1 so it's gonna be nice to be able to get a normal amount of sleep tonight (unless this thing goes into triple overtime or something like that :laugh:) !

Go, Blues, Go. Play like you played in the 3rd period of Game 1 throughout the entire game and I think you guys have this one.

It'd be nice to see Tarasenko light it up ! It's hard to forget that goal he scored last year in game 2 against the Hawks with 8 seconds left in the game to tie it ;).

I'll be back here in about 3 hours time :hyper:.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
Am I the only one with any confidence?

nope, but I'm a little less confident than I've been before game1.
pretty much do or die already and that shouldn't be the case after the first PO game.

I've to ask you guys: what happend to the "scotttrade fortress"?
we were a power at home but I havent seen it for quite a while, why?

SkyBlue

2/16 * 3
May 27, 2006
I expect the Blues to bring their A game today. Not quite a must win but nearly. 86% of must. Lol.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

the oilers won 5 stanley cups in the 80s I think they're the favorites to win again this year

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Picked up some glass seats for a really good price, hopefully the boys don't let me down today.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Got a sweet deal on some lower bowl seats. The Blues are a perfect 4-0 when I attend playoff games, so we got that going for us.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Wow....ticket prices bottomed out big time....Sucks living 2 hr's away lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad