GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Alright. Now we have the final test. All season we have struggled when taking a 2 goal lead into the 3rd. Have they actually learned something from watching themselves sit back and get swarmed every time this has happened all season? Hope so.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
That was a crazy second period, wish we would have potted another one but I can't complain with how we have played. Blues just need to NOT turtle here in the 3rd. Keep pressing the attack.

sbkbghockey

Aug 26, 2008
at the ice rink, USA
Momentum shifted a bit in that period with the expected pushback from MN but the Blues held their own.

Some great athletic saves by Allen; on the other end of the ice Dubnyk strugged a bit in that period. Got lucky a few times...

Some good chances by STL, keep taking those and they'll go in. Got to extend the lead early in the 3rd.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
iPN5c0IImEgHF.gif

Lakebum

Apr 2, 2014
2 minute minor you rock, the app has worked like a charm! The odd thing is that I can see the game in an alt channel but dish has it blocked.

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
Intermission commentary trying to make dub sound like he's playing good, but a little shaky. He looks very shaky to me, over committing, not sealing the gaps, cheating. He just doesn't look good at all to me

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I want that gif. where Ott is tapping Zucker head.

Btw, where is all negative guys?

Still I'm waiting Bertta and Lehterä, I have call you guys!!!! :bb:

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
That was a crazy second period, wish we would have potted another one but I can't complain with how we have played. Blues just need to NOT turtle here in the 3rd. Keep pressing the attack.

Welcome to the Playoff Blues NO TURTLE ZONE!!! :):thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Red Wings get one back against the Lightning. 4-1 with 14 minutes left.

Vladiken Hitchsenko

Apr 17, 2015
Much better game than first. Still need to improve a lot to get "beat hawks level". Happy there are some emotion in Blues game right now, happy that Tarasenko leads the team with example!

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I want Allen to get the shutout. Don't just win the game, but demoralize the Wild. We need to head to Minnesota against a Wild team that is doubting whether they can beat the Blues three more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad