GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
they are wasting our time reviewing this, not even close. these refs are a joke

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
haha now I think we can agree that if that had gone in it would have been the most Blues thing to happen all year

ryman112

Dec 9, 2012
when I feel myself getting ready to throw the remote through the t.v. I get on here and read and you guys usually calm me down.

sbkbghockey

Aug 26, 2008
at the ice rink, USA
Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Schwartz, Tarasenko and Steen are easily our top performers. These guys show up to play when it matters most.

Just wait until Backes, Oshie, Stasny show up to play. Backes has been a bit more engaged today but still not the usual DB we're used to in big games. Oshie has been very quiet through 1.5 games so far.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great save and cover-up by Allen! Great presence of mind to keep from knocking it in, himself, and still cover it! Great kill off of that penalty!

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
look at how dubnyk is overcomitting on every rush we have, gonna be alot of bad shortside goals goin in on him imo

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
wow that was close. Dubnyk must have had his equipment caught up on something because he was stuck in the corner of the net for a few seconds. Looks like they'll get a PP out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad