Proposal: CBJ - TOR (Laine - Marner) "Hockey Trade"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Value

• CBJ adds

Votes: 101 64.7%
  • TOR adds

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • Good value

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I wouldn't think the Jackets would even consider trading Jiricek. Nor should they.

Marner for Laine straight up is a massive win for the Jackets unquestionably, but I don't think Marner is worth Jiricek alone.

I think the Jackets will find a taker for Laine for pretty much no return. If someone took Dubois, then someone will take Laine. If I was a GM I'm not taking either without a sweetener.
You are wrong, Columbus doesn't need Marner. We will play in the PO even without him. And our goal in the future is to play the minimum to be successful in the PO, not the first round, maybe the second, which is the most we can achieve with Mitch. We already have soft Gaudreau. Btw, Laine, unlike Mitch, can play under hard forchecking.

Last edited:

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
You are wrong, Columbus doesn't need Marner. We will play in the PO even without him. And our goal in the future is to play the minimum to be successful in the PO, not the first round, maybe the second, which is the most we can achieve with Mitch. We already have soft Gaudreau. Btw, Laine, unlike Mitch, can play under hard forchecking.
That's one of the most incoherent posts I've seen on this site. I really have no idea what you're trying to say.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
That's one of the most incoherent posts I've seen on this site. I really have no idea what you're trying to say.
Simply. Columbus wants to be successful in the PO that's why he does not need Marner. And it will play even without him in the PO.
Marner os overrated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad