Line Combos: CBJ Roster Discussion/Line Combos/Injury Report (Elvis healthy, Greaves to CLE, Gudbranson out long term)

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Utah has some defensemen out long term and word is they're calling around for help and kicked tires on Provorov. I think it's a likely spot for him to go, new market and the owner will be aggressive to be successful in their first year.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
If it's just a pick on offer then I don't think we bite, better to make a deal at the deadline. But if they're offering a youngish roster forward like Maccelli, I'd kick the tires on that. I bring up Maccelli because he's like a spare forward for them. Small playmaker, doesn't shoot but racks up a ton of assists.

Reactions: GoJackets1

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
I feel like it would send a pretty shit message to the room if we sold in October at 3-3. If it's a hockey trade who knows though.
Agreed, I think the real question is how much does management think the coach can keep players focused on improving effort and developing skill. Management is facing the most difficult season any management team has ever faced in my opinion and the question is how much can you do this season to set the team up for success in 2026 and beyond. Barring an unbelievably good offer (i.e. unprotected 1st, 1st rd pick +) I think you have to wait until TDL just to maintain some continuity.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad