GDT: CBJ@Leafs 7PM SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
My head is telling me Gardiner is just hurt.

The crazy part is like GARDINER HAS BEEN TRADED CONFIRMED.

Would be so Lou to randomly trade Gardiner in some blockbuster out of left field lol

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
Also, teams usually tell media pretty quickly if guys aren’t returning due to injury.

The fact no one has said anything and it’s been almost a period and intermission is pretty telling
Yup sounds like a trade or personal issue.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Also, teams usually tell media pretty quickly if guys aren’t returning due to injury.

The fact no one has said anything and it’s been almost a period and intermission is pretty telling

Stop gettting our how’s up for a blockbuster.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
first line getting outplayed, Nylander/Matthews don't even have a chance to touch the puck.
It goes to Hyman but hes not making any plays with it.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta

Probably a case by case thing though. Not like the Leafs have felt obligated to talk about injuries in general. Could see them waiting until the third to say he’s hurt.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Even if it happens subtly, you still see the player like stretching it on their way off or something.

Gardiner just casually glided off.

Just weird. Hopefully you’re right.

It's some weird stuff, I'd love to add but keep Gardiner rather than move him

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
It's the breakout for getting the puck out of the d zone that the Matthews line seems to be having trouble with. The Jackets dmen seem to be doing a good job cutting off pucks and keeping it in their zone. The puck dumps off the side boards and hoping it bounces past them is not working for them at the moment.

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
Gud pro Hyman has been really soft in the D zone tonight. Lots of giveaways. Maybe it's time to try out someone like Kapanen on that wing.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
How long did it take Phaneuf getting pulled for the news to arrive of him being traded? It's been like 30+ minutes, surely news would've broke of the trade.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Leafs wouldn't trade Gardiner, not when he's arguably been as best as he's been all season.

Zero chance of that happening.

It's either an injury, personal issue or sick.

kule41

Mar 26, 2008
Guys, its valentines day I think Babcock realised Gardiner likes to give gifts away to the other team so instead he let him go on an early date with his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad