GDT: CBJ-CAR: So Somebody Wants to Play Us

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
After the Philly brass possibly blamed the 'roni so that they wouldn't get destroyed on their home ice, the Jackets bravely step up to fight us only a couple of weeks after getting 7 unanswered goals scored on them. How will this game turn out this time, and will newly-signed Cane Lafontaine get his first career start?

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
After the Philly brass possibly blamed the 'roni so that they wouldn't get destroyed on their home ice, the Jackets bravely step up to fight us only a couple of weeks after getting 7 unanswered goals scored on them. How will this game turn out this time, and will newly-signed Cane Lafontaine get his first career start?
TRPF IS RESISTANT TO SUPERSTITIONS, BUT NO ONE IS RESISTANT TO CANES’ SHITTY ASS FU^KING FIRST PERIODS.

Last edited:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
But seriously, I associate it with JR but I don't even remember how it got started.

I just checked Google to try and jog my memory. I got nothing but HFBoards links and "Related Search: Zach Boychuk"

it was 100% a JR quote, perhaps where he was saying something like "when you look back, these is the times you will remember" or similar and we ran with it

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
But seriously, I associate it with JR but I don't even remember how it got started.

I just checked Google to try and jog my memory. I got nothing but HFBoards links and "Related Search: Zach Boychuk"

Lol. Google, you know us way too well. Could only have been better if Rosey and Babs were the other related searches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad