CBJ captain Boone Jenner out “long term”

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
They get ravaged by injuries every season . And they’re usually long term, like out for months/ out for the season types .

Cursed franchise.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Just brutal.

Every joke I want to make just feels inappropriate :-/

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
You'd need to have an amazingly strong mind to find any motivation in that organization this season. I hope the negativity doesn't snowball into a toxic cesspool locker room for the long term.

Honestly it could be a death kneel for that franchise. They have been so bad for so long, if the team just gives up and they need to rebuild the culture AGAIN man.

They need a big season or some form of hope

Reactions: ManByng

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Man, they might fall to dead last this year the way things are shaping up. Tough to see it but possibly for the best long term. Just hope for growth from Johnson, Fantilli and the like

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
There is no other way for us but to try and win despite everything

Evason was able to get some solid results with an average roster in Minnesota so we will see what happens

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Jeez, no Gaudreau, no Jenner, no Voronov….no chance? :dunno:
No chance for what ? This season is clearly going to be a lottery pick year with a opportunity for the new management and coaching staff to give good looks to young players and build for the future

ManByng

Oilers cup 2025
Aug 4, 2009
Reykjavik, Iceland
No chance for what ? This season is clearly going to be a lottery pick year with a opportunity for the new management and coaching staff to give good looks to young players and build for the future
No chance at winning, and I’m not gloating about it, it’s some incredibly bad luck that no franchise should have to deal with !

SteelCityCannon

Mar 25, 2017
Honestly it could be a death kneel for that franchise. They have been so bad for so long, if the team just gives up and they need to rebuild the culture AGAIN man.

They need a big season or some form of hope
I mean, this off-season is just the worst but we ain't going anywhere. The tream draws stupid well for how bad they are.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
I know they'll try their best to not be dead last - but no one in their right mind will blame them if that's where they end up. Their off-season has just been truly awful, and it's all been otside their control.

At this point, Columbus is closer to flat out deserving the upcoming first overall pick than any other NHL franchise ever has IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad