Value of: Carter Hart - serious offers only from BUF/OTT/ or LAK

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
From my POV, that asking price is crazy high.

The problem is, if he's the next Carey Price, Phlly wouldn't be moving him, so we have to assume the guy has some flaws.... and yet Philly fans' asking price is as if it was baked in that Hart was going to be a dominant goalie for a decade.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Gotta think LA is out, having just spent a first on Korpisalo and Gavrikov.
That 1st was more for Gavrikov than Korpisalo, but regardless it's probably contingent on how Korpisalo plays down the stretch and in the postseason.

If Korpisalo struggles, I can see LA considering something like 2024 1st + Turcotte/Kupari + Petersen for Hart.

LA is going to have to make moves one way or another, and goaltending is a glaring weakness.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
OP is so petulant lol there's bad threads in this section but this one is the worst.

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
This is intended for the hockey fans that go beyond the stats and understand what a truly outstanding (young), (experienced) goalie Hart is:
I'd like to limit this to fans from these 3 teams for obvious reasons. (BUF, OTT, LAK)

2 of the following: Top tier prospect/ 23 1st rd pk/ young roster player w/significant upside is the ask
1. Obvious reasons?
2. Limiting the teams you are willing to deal with means a smaller return.
3. Goalies aren't worth that amount of value.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
OPs general managerial tools are so great that he successfully predicted Fantilli overtaking Bedard for this years draft, and you guys are still questioning his evaluation skills?

BTW, people need to learn how to better UCL out posts from burner/puppet accounts.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
From my POV, that asking price is crazy high.

The problem is, if he's the next Carey Price, Phlly wouldn't be moving him, so we have to assume the guy has some flaws.... and yet Philly fans' asking price is as if it was baked in that Hart was going to be a dominant goalie for a decade.
No, it’s purely based on compete timetable. That’s it. He’s experienced great success at the position adjusted for his age and you see what he can do this year when he’s not pelted with 30 high danger shots every game: xGA differential very positive.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
This is intended for the hockey fans that go beyond the stats and understand what a truly outstanding (young), (experienced) goalie Hart is:
I'd like to limit this to fans from these 3 teams for obvious reasons. (BUF, OTT, LAK)

2 of the following: Top tier prospect/ 23 1st rd pk/ young roster player w/significant upside is the ask
What Goalie ever gets this? Plus add in the fact you are trading an over-rated goalie who has not done much in his career. I get team sucks, but so did Carey Price's teams, yet he still managed to be a 10x better goalie. So your ask is so laughable it's sad.

2nd round pick and B+ prospect.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Don't see how the asking price is too crazy.. it's a mid to late 1st + prospect/player

OP isn't asking for a top 10 pick ..

I would do 1st + Holloway or Broberg for Hart if EDM can find a way to dump Campbell elsewhere

Reactions: SnS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad