Carlyle presser jan 17

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

G51 K81*

:crossfing C'monnnn amnesty Komi, Please!

Probably free bottle of water for first 7 fans tbh.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
2012 Behind the Draft?

Hasn't been released due to no CBA, can it be released with the MoU signed?

Kbs

Jun 30, 2008
London ON
Carlyle's PC is on mapleleafs.com now if anyone wants to check it out.

Last edited:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
We could get him at a major bargain if we get it done now IMO. If he has another season like last years, we are looking at 5.5-6 M/YR for 4-5 years.

He deserves it. Grabo has shown much less offense and got a contract of that magnitude. I wouldnt mind if Lupul got the same contract grabo got.

Kbs

Jun 30, 2008
London ON
I think another part still has to be uploaded to mapleleafs.com because there was no mention of the little bird comment.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I think another part still has to be uploaded to mapleleafs.com because there was no mention of the little bird comment.

Yeah there must be another part still to be posted. I put the link up before watching it myself.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
assuming hes talking about frattin, he said:

goal production in AHL did not match with the Team Expectations
wasn't able to maintain the pace, on a slump lately

The only people he can be talking about are Kadri and Frattin. Kadri has been producing and hasn't been on a slump lately. It can be only Frattin.

Can't be Holzer because he's not a goal scorer, just a shut down D-man and Kostka is point per game. Fraser is also not a goal scorer, more of an enforcer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad