Confirmed Signing with Link: [CAR] F Jack Roslovic signs with the Hurricanes (1 year, $2.8M)

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
I think he's the type of player you feel you can gamble on if you have a proven good coach.

Has a decent toolset but some warts in his game and inconsistency issues that you hope said coach can help resolve.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Pros: Good skater, good hands esp with time and space, creative.

Cons: Defensively questionable, don't expect much in the way of physicality. Is more of a RW rather than C.

I like the fit for Carolina as the the things he is bad at are things they have plentiful in their lineup. Most likely he will be playing with 2 defensively good forwards to compensate for his flaws. His fit was never great in Columbus or New York who have a lot of similarly defensively suspect forwards.

rubenflamshep

Dec 6, 2023
Toronto
scoutthe.xyz
Was producing at between an 50th-80th percentile clip for his age which is... quite a range. Price is w.e., especially on a one year contract.
Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 12.42.01 AM.png

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
From a fancy stat standpoint it's most likely fine, but does he actually help teams win?
Not really and it's weird because he is a player who I thought would have been better going to a team that should have been better the last several seasons.

Seems like a perfect fit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad