Waived: [CAR] F Brendan Lemieux waived by the Hurricanes (cleared)

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I genuinely didn’t know he was still in the NHL. Bottom line depth piece that doesn’t PP or PK, takes stupid penalties and suspensions, and has caused friction in locker rooms. There are far better ways to fill a roster spot - I don’t see him getting claimed.
Locker room issues you say, I know the perfect team looking for a hole to fill since the departure of Tony DeAngelo

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I thought Brendan was married to Mario and Claude was their son?

Hockey is so confusing!
No kidding. I was really lost so went directly to the likely parties and just asked.

Claude: Claims he disowned/emancipated Brendan a few years ago. I asked why and he indicated that it was nothing personal, just a kneejerk response to Brendan's "general suckage".

Jocelyn: Inferred something that I can only interpret as "spawn of the devil". Perhaps I got that wrong, but to me it seems Claude and Jocelyn have unresolved issues.

Mario: Only response was "who?"

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
I didn't know he was still around.....not an NHL player.

As a Ranger, my only memory of him is when he chirped Max Domi that he slept with is sister

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I understand it’s all nepotism but the fact he has more than like 50 games played is insane. He’s never been an NHL level talent or even close.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I understand it’s all nepotism but the fact he has more than like 50 games played is insane. He’s never been an NHL level talent or even close.
I mean he's no phenom but he's a good 4th line plug. He plays the game hard, stands up for teammates, and plays physically. He did well for us in spot duty last year. It's not at all nepotism. No one cares who his father is. He's a good 13th or 14th forward, and is paid accordingly, and plays accordingly.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
I genuinely didn’t know he was still in the NHL. Bottom line depth piece that doesn’t PP or PK, takes stupid penalties and suspensions, and has caused friction in locker rooms. There are far better ways to fill a roster spot - I don’t see him getting claimed.
It is wonderful to watch people like him fail. It's like taking a vitamin for me. May he ride the bus in perpetuity.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I mean he's no phenom but he's a good 4th line plug. He plays the game hard, stands up for teammates, and plays physically. He did well for us in spot duty last year. It's not at all nepotism. No one cares who his father is. He's a good 13th or 14th forward, and is paid accordingly, and plays accordingly.

I really liked him on the Kings and our 4th line was stellar when it was him-Lizotte-Kaliyev. He opened up a lot of space for guys and took his role seriously. Seemed like he had smartened up and then he went off and bit Brady (though some would argue that's a plus)

He got hurt and didnt' come back at the same persistence level and obviously a guy like that can't float

If anything his biggest problem in LA was his rep with the refs, he couldn't even look at a scrum without taking 2 and a misconduct, it sucked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad