GDT: CAR @ CBJ || Game 38 || 4PM

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I'd like to see Kent Johnson and Kirill Marchenko on a line together, and Gaudreau back with Laine, but that means Roslovic would have to be their center. I feel for the staff having to figure this all out:surrender

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
No doubt the best game by Kirill as a Jacket so far, he was good in the first and added two goals in the second.

Funny enough, he’s still yet to get an assist in the NHL

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I'd like to see Kent Johnson and Kirill Marchenko on a line together, and Gaudreau back with Laine, but that means Roslovic would have to be their center. I feel for the staff having to figure this all out:surrender
Bemstrom Johnson Marchenko
Gaudreau Roslovic Laine
Nyquist Sillinger Foudy

Reactions: LJ7

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I don't think Ros made a bad play there. Cut back to the middle for a wide open shot. He just shot it right into Raanta's belly
Well on the replay I'd say the pass was the better option - our guy was completely free there and the defender had already gone down, was a free lane. But of course this is hindsight and the game is fast, but that should've been a sure goal if he had passed.

Laine to the box (pretty weak but he went down so ok)...

Aaaand 2-3 CAR on the PP, deflected and short side. A bit unlucky.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Marchenko and Meyer showing some grit!

Didn't notice Laine was playing before his penalty.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
I’m not being dramatic, but this might be the worst defense in the modern NHL. I have never seen so many wide open goals in high scoring areas.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I’m not being dramatic, but this might be the worst defense in the modern NHL. I have never seen so many wide open goals in high scoring areas.
We have Gudbranson, by all advanced analytics, the worst D man in the entire NHL last season, Gavrikov, who is struggling in a top 2 role and a bunch of AHLers

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
We have Gudbranson, by all advanced analytics, the worst D man in the entire NHL last season, Gavrikov, who is struggling in a top 2 role and a bunch of AHLers
Luckily, we have the former signed up for multiple years by GM genius....

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Tactics of our first PP Unit. Defender transitions the puck to NZ, then returns it to Gaudreau, who goes with its to OZ. With 3 players staying on the blue line, obviously no movement, the defenseman is behind Gaudreau. You can see how it looks for yourself. Instead of the transition being variable eats, even a little kid reads it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad