GDT: Caps @ Wings. 1/31/14. 7:30pm

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Okay, does anyone recall what Ovechkin did to the Ducks?

I can't decide if there's something I'm forgetting he did to the Ducks that would make so many Ducks fans seem to hate him or if its just that there's plenty of Kings fans that like him.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Okay, does anyone recall what Ovechkin did to the Ducks?

I can't decide if there's something I'm forgetting he did to the Ducks that would make so many Ducks fans seem to hate him or if its just that there's plenty of Kings fans that like him.

Well they probably just like Boudreau now and don't like that Ovie called him a "fat ****". They probably also need to feel like the Caps success back then was more BB than OV.

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
I might officially be on the "Brooks Laich for 3LD" train.

He can't be any worse than Erskine, and he's absolutely worthless as a forward. What's there to lose?

Liberati0n*

Well they probably just like Boudreau now and don't like that Ovie called him a "fat ****". They probably also need to feel like the Caps success back then was more BB than OV.

You should've bagged your normal avatar.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
So Olie tried to re-invent the goalie position for a young goaltender still establishing himself (and playing well) whose issues had nothing to do with lateral movement? Brilliant.

Does it surprise anyone that one of the league's most arrogant GM's has built the most myopic, arrogant coaching staff in the league? .

They're doing everything they can to avoid the real issue: that the team is poorly constructed.

I doubt it took much convincing from Oates and Olie for George, who seems to want anything but to re-tool.

Huddy*

Aug 6, 2009
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Red Wing fan here watching game , do the caps plan on wearing these jerseys permanently next year ? So cool seeing them in those.. Reminds me of watching Al Iafrate back in my youth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad