Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Sabres 7pm Nov 8

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Refs miss two automatic penalties against buffalo and then call that. Game management at its finest.
If you are talking about the puck going over the glass. I'm not convinced they made the wrong call or non call. The puck deflected off Skinner and went over the glass. It didn't look like he really even made a play on the puck. If that's the case it is not a penalty.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Didn't I say that? I'm sure he does. But he's not always right. And he doesn't like VV.
So what if he doesn't like VV. Quite a few people here don't like him.
And how do you know he isn't always right when it comes to goaltending.
He is definitely right the majority of the time. Atleast when he talks about goaltending he doesn't go off saying it was a weak goes.
He gets specific and explains what he thinks the goalie did right or wrong.
You can learn alot from him.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
If you are talking about the puck going over the glass. I'm not convinced they made the wrong call or non call. The puck deflected off Skinner and went over the glass. It didn't look like he really even made a play on the puck. If that's the case it is not a penalty.
He definitely made a play. He attempted to chip the puck out off the boards and sent it over.

Reactions: troyerlaw

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
So what if he doesn't like VV. Quite a few people here don't like him.
And how do you know he isn't always right when it comes to goaltending.
He is definitely right the majority of the time. Atleast when he talks about goaltending he doesn't go off saying it was a weak goes.
He gets specific and explains what he thinks the goalie did right or wrong.
You can learn alot from him.

Blah blah blah

You don't know what happened on that play any more than the rest of us. Neither does he. Only VV does.

So don't lecture me, bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad