Prospect Info: Caps Top Prospects General Discussion Thread - 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
With the way their last two first rounders and Cristall are tracking I wonder if they may think either defense or maybe even goaltender early next draft. They'll have amassed a lot of views and info on Ravensbergen (Parascak's teammate).

BPA always but the likes of Tretheway, Mrtka, Smith or Aitcheson would align fairly well on the back-end adding another potentially key core piece. I doubt they'd categorically not take another forward but even with the post-Ovi era fast approaching they should be able to truly stick to BPA after the last couple drafts. The 11-20 range initially seems a bit stronger on the back-end with those four options potentially.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Great to see, ah, “Perry” getting after it right away. Hope he stays hungry and soaks it all up this year!

Also they swapped Cristal jersey’s today meaning Vrana “lined up” as 3LW and Cristal as an extra. Hope Cristal plays on Saturday.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
With the way their last two first rounders and Cristall are tracking I wonder if they may think either defense or maybe even goaltender early next draft. They'll have amassed a lot of views and info on Ravensbergen (Parascak's teammate).

BPA always but the likes of Tretheway, Mrtka, Smith or Aitcheson would align fairly well on the back-end adding another potentially key core piece. I doubt they'd categorically not take another forward but even with the post-Ovi era fast approaching they should be able to truly stick to BPA after the last couple drafts. The 11-20 range initially seems a bit stronger on the back-end with those four options potentially.
I was thinking the same on Ravensberg. He's tracking mid/late first now. Been a while since we've used early draft capital on a goalie. Probably about due.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad