GDT: SKA vs Dinamo Minsk - October 3, 12:10 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Yeah, I don’t buy that Rottenberg is just being old school, negligent or incompetent anymore. Sorry.🤷‍♂️

Why?
Since Bragin left, no young players have received quality ice time under Rotenberg. NONE.
So what makes Demidov different? Michkov received the same treatment.

SKA has a stable of youth talent other teams would kill for, yet RoRo continually rides 'big name' players like cocaine Kuznetsov and drunk Galchenyuk. iI's infuriating.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
4:07 of ice time, 3rd leading scorer on the team tells me that they have no use for young players planning to leave for the NHL.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
That's your takeaway from a benched hockey prospect? Wow.
It’s the first time ever I’ve seen you take the moral high ground. On the one hand, I want to congratulate you. On the other hand, I’m wondering if someone hacked your account. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Andrei79

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Russia being Russia… I wonder if it’s political / about their image. They don’t want to give him the chance to be the top scorer only to later leave for the NHL. It would portray them as a lesser league.

Reactions: Next Best Thing

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
It’s the first time ever I’ve seen you take the moral high ground. On the one hand, I want to congratulate you. On the other hand, I’m wondering if someone hacked your account. lol

Guess I'm tired of everything being politicized , from sports to music... everything and it got old a long time ago. I'll be back to normal soon, promise

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
So if they are such a strong team that their best youngster cannot even play, where is SKA in the standings?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad