Prospect Info: Caps Top Prospects General Discussion Thread - 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
So close now!

giphy.gif

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Just ran into this video of Hutson immediately after they blew the lead in the U18 and love how pissed he is

Good video. He seems humble and focused on winning. I love getting character. We need the next generation (or 2). Cole is small there. He is probably 3-5 years from Caps the way we do Dee. Hope that character continues as his game and size improve.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Good video. He seems humble and focused on winning. I love getting character. We need the next generation (or 2). Cole is small there. He is probably 3-5 years from Caps the way we do Dee. Hope that character continues as his game and size improve.
I think the way we slow roast prospects will come to an end in a couple years. We won't have that luxury anymore.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I still don’t think we develop defensemen great. I do like that Iorio has been getting games in pre-season. he really needs to take a big jump this year in Hershey. It’s a bit hard because McIlrath holds down 1RD. And we have AHL only good Dee at 1LD and 2LD. We also really need to get Chesley into the system but i fear he’ll play all 4 years at MN. Maybe we can convince his to sign next year and pass on resigning McIlrath.

wickedwitch

Mar 21, 2010
Back in the OHL, Cam Allen has 4 points in 2 games and was one of the three stars both games. Obviously, it's a tiny sample size, but if he could play at ~1 p/g this season, that would be a promising step forward for him.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Back in the OHL, Cam Allen has 4 points in 2 games and was one of the three stars both games. Obviously, it's a tiny sample size, but if he could play at ~1 p/g this season, that would be a promising step forward for him.
Like Cristal, Cam has to play a 4th year in CHL. But I think it will be good for him. He needs another development year and big minutes but he looks like he could belong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad