GDT: Caps @ Jets | Tues Oct 22 | MTS Centre | 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cctyler

Apr 7, 2012
I don't really know how Holtby looks against other teams, but against us he tends to look like a Vezina winner, so yes?

I like him, but he typically suffers from a slow start to the season. He's near the bottom of the top30, which doesnt say much as pav isnt even in the top 30

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Now that was an exciting period. Love the speed we are playing with. This team will be okay if they build off this blueprint.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
K so through all the line juggling we have:

Kane - Scheifele - Wheeler
Ladd - Little - Setoguchi
Wright - Jokinen - Frolik
Halischuk - Cormier - Peluso

Am I getting that right?

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
At the very least this has been a good game for my fantasy team, Ovie with 2 goals, Little with a goal, Kane and Scheif with assists, I think I'm still in first :D

jetkarma*

Its horrible, listened to 3 games over thanksgiving on the road. Spends more time reciting advertisements during game play. "This power play brought to you by mts, shoots he scores" wtf paint a picture damnit

He is brutal .

Just moved to Vancouver Island from Winnipeg and the free Center Ice preview is over , have to decide if that is best tv option going forward , I think it is .

With the time difference often I catch the first part of a game on the phone radio broadcast before getting home to watch. I do like the tv crew and quite like Shane Hnidy .

cctyler

Apr 7, 2012
In what?? Context bro, context...

Strictly save%, yes i know i know just pulled the first stat i saw. Typing on an ipad so i wont go into it. Id have him over pav any day, but hes had his struggles at times, as do most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad