GDT: Caps @ Jets | Tues Oct 22 | MTS Centre | 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
This loss will be 100% on Noel for not starting Montoya tonight if we don't get 2 points out of this game. There is no reason we should be a losing game that we so thoroughly dominated.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Great period by the Jets - unfortunate that Ovi plays for the Caps. :laugh:

Holtby has been standing on his head - Jets should have 5 or 6 goals. They've got 30 shots on net, and unlike the last game, some really strong scoring chances.

Keep up the pace in the third, please.

It's amazing how much better our team looks when:
1. We play with speed.
2. Ladd, Little and Wheeler plays like they should.

FBS

Sep 6, 2011
HFBoards needs a filtering option. The GDTs would be a lot more bearable without the endless, redundant Pavelec talk.

We get it!

White Out 403*

That was as about an entertaining period ad we've had in a while I think. Hopefully we can keep this up and get a gaff free period from you know who

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
HFBoards needs a filtering option. The GDTs would be a lot more bearable without the endless, redundant Pavelec talk.

We get it!

People look for the smallest thing and run like the wind with it. But if one of their lover boys makes a mistake, no one bats an eye.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Serious question I'm not trying to throw Pavs under the bus but would you trade Pavelec straight up for Holtby? I think I would

Are you kidding? I would add our second round pick and maybe even Burmistrov's rights for good measure

Kane9Swag

Feb 15, 2013
I'm really hoping Montoya plays the next set of games because Pavs is not cutting it anymore. But probably won't happen #noelogic

TheWestender

Jun 11, 2011
Glasgow
Whoa, what a game! Evander Kane is a beast!

I thought Ovechkin was pretty anonymous like a few of you, and then he goes and does that. I fear he gets the chance to go one on one with Pavelec again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad