Speculation: Caps General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines etc) - 2021 Off-Season Pt. 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I hadn't been paying any attention to this guy much but once I realized he'd changed his name form "OvechkinTooth" or whatever I remembered how much he used to try to rile people up.

Here's the kind of thing we've come to expect from that poster. From 2017, another scorching take among many:

View attachment 450060

:laugh:

Quality.

That 2017 post didn’t age well lol…

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Came back from my off season break to this...

Welcome back

tenor.gif

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Embarrassing. So it's Ovetchtooth 2.0? Maybe he/she is just trolling us everyday? It would be quite the long-game. Almost impressive considering the bizarre content provided. What sort of evil mind codes these bots? :laugh:
Definitely not the one creating these "professional internetters" whose favourite internet job is kissing ass left and right lol. Admit it you feel so important and cool marching in the first rows and posting your ass off how bad I am?:laugh: Such a nerd..

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I hadn't been paying any attention to this guy much but once I realized he'd changed his name form "OvechkinTooth" or whatever I remembered how much he used to try to rile people up.

Here's the kind of thing we've come to expect from that poster. From 2017, another scorching take among many:

View attachment 450060

:laugh:

Quality.

Sure. Disparage away. At least this guy knows a superstar when he sees it!!! (Ovechkin).

(wait, what? The quoted post think Ovy sucks, and this was 3hrs ago???)

OH. You’re up, @Melkor

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Definitely not the one creating these "professional internetters" whose favourite internet job is kissing ass left and right lol. Admit it you feel so important and cool marching in the first rows and posting your ass off how bad I am?:laugh: Such a nerd..

You're quite delirious. I rarely post and don't have to repeatedly point out how bad your hot takes are given the amount of times you plant your foot in your mouth. It's embarrassing, but you do you. Hope I didn't use too many big words in this reply for you. xxoo

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
May have already been discussed, but Benning did an interviewing saying he wants the Canucks to get a punishing defence first defenceman to compliment the puck movers they already have - is Dillon's contract too recent to trade, or does covid remove the faux pas?

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
You're quite delirious. I rarely post and don't have to repeatedly point out how bad your hot takes are given the amount of times you plant your foot in your mouth. It's embarrassing, but you do you. Hope I didn't use too many big words in this reply for you. xxoo
The only "bad" thing about my hot takes is I'm not licking boots of Caps players like you do, especially of those who couldn't pass the 900 pts mark over almost two decades of trying. But hey you received your likes, I guess that's some kind of achievement in your mind.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'm so offended by this..you have no idea..

Wasn’t really the goal….I was just expressing my continued amusement.

I’ll say this, I’ve never seem someone double down on being a dick to everyone so often in such a short stretch of days. Impressive staying power, quite amusing. I’ll miss you when you hop teams. I mean that….you have no idea. :)

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Wasn’t really the goal….I was just expressing my continued amusement.

I’ll say this, I’ve never seem someone double down on being a dick to everyone so often in such a short stretch of days. Impressive staying power, quite amusing. I’ll miss you when you hop teams. I mean that….you have no idea. :)
Really? I am being a dick to everyone by saying Bondra wasn't a superstar? How so?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Really? I am being a dick to everyone by saying Bondra wasn't a superstar? How so?

Has nothing to do with one debated subject. The tone of your responses is always so biting/dickish. It’s so obvious, I assumed it was a language thing for a long time, but now it just seems like your schtick. I’m to the point where I can’t fathom you’re just oblivious to it, so it must be on purpose.

Whatever, I’ve come to accept your style. Just don’t be surprised when you see pushback en masse.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Has nothing to do with one debated subject. The tone of your responses is always so biting/dickish. It’s so obvious, I assumed it was a language thing for a long time, but now it just seems like your schtick. I’m to the point where I can’t fathom you’re just oblivious to it, so it must be on purpose.

Whatever, I’ve come to accept your style. Just don’t be surprised when you see pushback en masse.
My style has always been the same. I'm going straight to my point and not trying to sucarcoat stuff just because the majority opinion might differ from mine. But I'm never a dick to anybody unless you're a dick to me. Whatever. I'm not pressed about it, just had to clarify what this whole thing is about.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
My style has always been the same. I'm going straight to my point and not trying to sucarcoat stuff just because the majority opinion might differ from mine. But I'm never a dick to anybody unless you're a dick to me. Whatever. I'm not pressed about it, just had to clarify what this whole thing is about.

Come on. We weren't born yesterday. Post flame bait and then characterize responses as hyperemotional overreactions by homer fans, but you're just giving everyone "straight talk".

Nobody in the history of the internet has ever done this before. It's a shocking new technique.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

I appreciate your clarification. My (hopefully) last note on this….your tone says differently….and if you don’t notice it, read your responses a few times before hitting reply.

Back to hockey.

Reactions: Calicaps

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Ha. The lack of respect and the contempt you have for me and other posters is part of your game. Some of the shit you have said just during this Peter Bondra run. Dude.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Ha. The lack of respect and the contempt you have for me and other posters is part of your game. Some of the shit you have said just during this Peter Bondra run. Dude.
Don't expect respect when you come with disrespect in my direction. You can't be serious sitting here with your condescending responses about how stupid my takes are and thinking " woah this guy should really come up with some compliment towards me after this". I'm not wasting my time on this anymore. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad