GDT: Capitals @ Devils | 10/24/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
It’s been very quiet yesterday and today. Do they have pre-game skate and media availability today?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Who thought Sami would be killing it while Vitek rode the pine. I’ll still take our goalies every day of the week!

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Thanks for sharing. Why 11/7? Injuries?
ZERO injuries.

Ruff's lineups have been infuriating and confusing... but he accidentally won with 11/7 so he's going with the exact same thing until they lose.

Also he appears to have some kind of vendetta against Swedish players and I'm not kidding. Holtz and Zetterlund deserve to be in the lineup. He has them both in the press box completely healthy and going with 11 forwards. His treatment of Bratt last year in the beginning of the season... his low ice time in games 1 and 2 which led to him getting questioned from the media... makes zero sense.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
ZERO injuries.

Ruff's lineups have been infuriating and confusing... but he accidentally won with 11/7 so he's going with the exact same thing until they lose.

Also he appears to have some kind of vendetta against Swedish players and I'm not kidding. Holtz and Zetterlund deserve to be in the lineup. He has them both in the press box completely healthy and going with 11 forwards. His treatment of Bratt last year in the beginning of the season... his low ice time in games 1 and 2 which led to him getting questioned from the media... makes zero sense.
This is a refreshing post. Watching our fanbase go insane about Laviolette’s lineups and not playing McMichael and then seeing other fanbases do the exact same thing is funny.

We take Ruff’s dislikes of Swedes and raise you our disdain for Finns. Washington hasn’t iced a Finnish player in a regular season game since 2008.

We’ll take Holtz off your hands though. And send Siegs back while you’re at it. Vanecek is all yours.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
This is a refreshing post. Watching our fanbase go insane about Laviolette’s lineups and not playing McMichael and then seeing other fanbases do the exact same thing is funny.

We take Ruff’s dislikes of Swedes and raise you our disdain for Finns. Washington hasn’t iced a Finnish player in a regular season game since 2008.

We’ll take Holtz off your hands though. And send Siegs back while you’re at it. Vanecek is all yours.
Haha… i was thinking much of the same. It’s not just Washington/Lavi.

Excited to see Lindgren In tonight!

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I don't care how, but just win. So sick of hearing about the hyped up Devils.

Just send McMichael to Hershey at this point.

Agreed. The longer he stays up, he'll become a legitimate bust and then be a star for another team. One day the coaching will figure it out.

I'm convinced the Cap's would have more than one cup if they had played some Finnish players or drafted some of the gems in the past.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I watched all of the Devils Sharks game saturday. I bet over 4 goals and watched 60 min of suck to a 2-1 devils win. Im expecting another snoozer tonight. Stay out of the box

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Can we just put Mantha on the half-wall Backy spot and let him pound one-timers from the other side to take heat off Ovie, ffs?

Who cares if you don't have a balanced PP2 when the first unit gets all the time anyway? And if you make the change then the PP probably clicks at such a high rate you won't even need a PP2.

God damn.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
It appears they play one good period per game so I'm super excited to see at least 20mins of good Caps hockey!

davidpuddy-newjerseydevils.gif

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Well.
I don't want to say this is the first game that really matters, but since it will be though this season we need to have a great record in the division.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Can we just put Mantha on the half-wall Backy spot and let him pound one-timers from the other side to take heat off Ovie, ffs?

Who cares if you don't have a balanced PP2 when the first unit gets all the time anyway? And if you make the change then the PP probably clicks at such a high rate you won't even need a PP2.

God damn.
Bad Monday Goon. Time to get hold of some good stuff and, sit on the sofa, and watch some hockey! :)

• Haha
Reactions: g00n

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Bad Monday Goon. Time to get hold of some good stuff and, sit on the sofa, and watch some hockey! :)

I golfed today and didn't do a single bit of work so just need a Caps win to sew this thing up

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I golfed today and didn't do a single bit of work so just need a Caps win to sew this thing up
I need some of that lifestyle for a bit. I’m too busy working so i can pay for college (my son playing ACHA this year as 18 year old freshman), my daughter’s figure skating habit (with lots of travel), my wife’s nail days and shopping extravaganzas. tonight is bourbon, buds, and hockey!

• Haha
Reactions: PlushMinus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad